I have a whole slew of shots that he's taken and eventually I will put them up on FB. Some of them are pretty good, actually. I didn't know he'd had the camera until I put the memory card in my computer. Whoops! ;-)
I decided to join some friends in a 365 photos challenge. I'm not a photographer, and I'm not sure I'm much of a blogger, but I thought it might be a fun way to keep in touch with our family and friends. So here goes nothing...
I like it! Hayden's point of view. I want to do this on purpose with Giovanna but haven't had a chance.
ReplyDeleteI have a whole slew of shots that he's taken and eventually I will put them up on FB. Some of them are pretty good, actually. I didn't know he'd had the camera until I put the memory card in my computer. Whoops! ;-)
ReplyDelete